Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Weigh In!

We are now entering the last week!

Do your best to push hard to the finish! One word of advice that read once is to go to bed hungry. I love the feeling of waking up hungry because I know my body has been working all night to lose some weight!

How were your goals this week? I had great lunches all week and made some good choices. I got three runs in so I was happy about that! I am actually going to wait to weigh in until tomorrow because I had breakfast before remembering to weigh in this morning (I usually weigh in first thing)

My goal this week is not to eat anything after dinner! That is the biggest way for me to stay on track and certainly helps me go to bed hungry!

Good Luck!

Don't forget to post your weight lost in the comments section!


1 comment:

  1. Not doing so great after a weekend where I ate a little too much. Back up to right around my starting weight for this go round.

    One more week to make a dent.

    ReplyDelete