Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Weigh In!

Good morning everyone!

Today is Monday and that means you need to weigh in! Be sure to comment on this post with this weeks weight lost.

I had kind of an up and down week, but I ended up okay with a weight loss of .8! This week I am going to focus on getting some more intense workouts in. I've also found that not eating anything after dinner works great for me, because that's when I make my worst food choices.

What tactics are you going to use to keep going strong this week?

4 comments:

  1. Down 1 pound! After no change last week I gladly welcome even the smallest change!
    My hardest thing is going back for seconds hahaha after a week of vacation and a week of being sick I have to retrain myself to eat properly, boooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first week, didn't loose anything. Week 2 I watched what I ate more carefully and lost about 2 lbs. This week I had success with romoving wheat, dairy and sugar *mostly* (I cheated a bit) and walking two miles every evening in addition to my morning workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost 1.2 lbs this week. I seem to eat well at the beginning of the week and not so well on the weekends, so I'm going to try to do better this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weighed myself this morning - it was awesome and then I ate terrible today! Ok, so I have to get back on and be good again...

    ReplyDelete