Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Weigh in

Hi everyone!

It's Monday again! How did week two go for everyone?

This week was a great week for workouts for me. I got four good workouts in. I felt good about that side of things.

My food was a different story. And of course my weight reflected it. I am up .2 this week (arrgh!) but I am committed to log my food each day this week, because I find that is when I lose my resolve. I am excited to keep at it!

Make sure to comment in with your weight loss. Also a quick reminder to comment on the posts as often as you can! It helps you stay committed and keep your goals at the forefront of your mind. We only had 3 people weigh in last week!

Good luck. Keep going strong as we enter week 3!


6 comments:

  1. I have had some funky timing, my scale broke and waited till I could find one to weigh in. So got my feet on one last Saturday... Better late than never! I'm down two! And my workouts have been rough due to travling and eating on our vacation... But I have sunshine on my side so running outdoors has been a blessing! Keep it up everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad week for me...still trying to get healthy so I didn't really work out and also got lazy in logging food. Up 3 from last week! Yikes. Need to do better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been holding out right about where we ended the last challenge. I guess I should be happy with that because my motivation has been way down. Working out every day is not the problem for me. I am addicted and actually may be overdoing it - more isn't always better! As far as eating, I usually start the day off great logging what I eat, but by the end of the day I am so tired I forget or just don't even want to bother! I appreciate your posts and motivation when mine seems to have run out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad two weeks. Like Julie, my motivation seems to be down. I've been traveling a log these last two weeks, not exercising and eating whatever I wanted so I've gained three pounds over the last two weeks. But this week will be better. We're in town. I will beg exercising and logging my food. It's amazing to me how much help a little thing like logging food gives me. Here's to a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't eat great this weekend, but I still lost 1.4 this week anyway. I am happy with that, and trying to start fresh again today with healthy eating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't too motivated last week either. I was so exhausted from the previous week and too many workouts and not enough sleep I only did 4 workouts. I ate like crap too. I'm opting NOT to weigh this week, you can probably guess why. This time period always messes with my head! I am planning to be back on track with my healthy eating this week though!

    ReplyDelete