Monday, May 6, 2013

Final Weigh In!

Well we have now reached the final weigh in for this challenge! How did everyone end up? I finished strong (for me) by losing .6 this week!

Overall I lost just about 4 pounds, which I am completely happy with.

Although the challenge is over I am going to continue eating smart and exercising regularly!

Please comment with:

1) your weeks weight loss
2) Your overall weight loss
3) and what one idea you are going to take with you once after the challenge!

Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I lost 1 pound this week and 8 pounds total! I'm going to try to keep going and make it to 10 in the next couple of weeks. Thanks so much Heidi for putting this together and for all the effort you've put in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Didn't loose any weight this week. Technically I gained 3 and then lost them again.
    2) Total weight loss of just under 11 lbs.
    3) Its been really good to have accountability and knowing that I have to report in. Secondly, eating a clean diet is tough work but that is where I got the biggest weight loss from.
    Thank you Heidi!! You are a gem! (Btw where did you loose your weight from? You're so tiny) Keep up the great work everyone.

    ReplyDelete