Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Weigh In

Hi everyone!

Well we now have two weeks left in our weight loss challenge! How are you holding up? What is working and what isn't working?

What's working for me is breakfast and snacking! I always do a great job of making good choices when it comes to snacks and breakfast. Part of that comes from regularity. I eat the same few things and don't lose excitement for them.

What isn't working for me is lunch. I seem to struggle to make good lunch choices, and once I've made a bad decision, I tend to give up on the day. So my goal this week is tro stay strong with healthy lunches!

I got to play volleyball a couple of times this week so I was really happy about that! Unfortunately I am at the same weight this week. Hope the next two will be big!

How is it going for you? PLEASE be sure to put your weeks weight loss in the comments as well as update on the sidebar.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I had an amazing week and a horrible saturday!!
    I tried crawfish for my first time on saturday, ew. So i tried eating anything and everything in sight to get that taste out of my mouth, but more importantly to get the thought out of my head haha!
    No change for me this week....I blame it on the crawfish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 1ld for me this week! I get home from vacation tomorrow so I can start hitting up the gym again for these last two weeks. I hope I can get two pounds next week, but I'm happy to see the scale this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what happened this week. I've been busting my butt exercising for 6 months and haven't seen changes like this. I had an amazing 4 pound weight loss. I had to step on the scale 3 or 4 times to really believe it. I think a big part of it was that our landlord was coming to see our house and so I spent 4 days of hard core cleaning. It has been a huge help to take packaged foods, wheat, sugar out of my diet. I'm loosly following Tosca Reno's book. I'm still walking 2-4 miles on top of my morning exercise. I guess my body finally figured out that I'm serious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still on vacation so can't weigh myself. Was in NYC for four days. I ate poorly but walked a ton. We'll see how it plays out on the scale on Wednesday. What works the best for me is trying to plan my whole day food wise a few days at a time leaving some extra calories each day for those things that crop up that weren't expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that I need to switch up my workouts. I lost a couple of pounds and then I don't lose any. I'm not giving up.

    ReplyDelete