Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Weigh-In

Hi Everyone!

Did everyone stay committed over the weekend? If you had a rough week or weekend, today is a new day, and a new chance to reach your goals. Do not fall off the wagon!

This week lets challenge those excuses! We will always be too tired, too busy, dealing with challenges, and surrounded by temptation, but WE CAN DO IT! Make it happen this week.

This week I am down .6 lbs. This puts me at 3.8 total. It's a bit behind where I want to be at the halfway point so I have some making up to do the next three weeks!

Good luck everyone! Make this week count! Don't forget to comment with your weeks weight loss.

Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I'm down another pound - fighting for every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up .8!! LAME! But considering the week I had I guess I should be grateful it was only .8!!

    ReplyDelete