Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Weigh In

Hi everyone!

Today is the moment of truth! Please be sure to put your weight loss in for the week! How are you doing? We are now entering week four so really try to ramp up to be able to reach your goal!

We took a trip to Nashville this weekend and that darn Southern food just about killed me! I am up 1.6 even though I had some of my hardest workouts to date.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to log your food! Greg and I found that anytime we log our calories, we lose a significant amount of weight. Anytime we gat lax and stop, even for a couple of days, our weight loss reflects it.

I am committed to be extremely diligent these last two weeks. Jennifer, I do not know how you lose any weight living in Louisiana! You are my new hero!

Keep it up guys and don't forget to comment!

Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Well, with vacation last week--I sort of have 2 weeks to weigh in for. Two weeks ago, I was down 1.7 pounds. Yay!

    And then this week...Disney Dining plan happened. So much fun, but I'm with you Heidi--I didn't do a lot of logging...and boy did it show. Luckily we got home Thursday and I had a few days to work off the gained weight so I only ended up gaining .2 this week.

    Looking forward to getting back on track this week. Good luck everyone, and glad you had a fun trip Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm grateful for fast Sunday - after a not so good week it saved me and I'm down half a pound rather than up. I am really struggling because of nursing and lack of sleep (I get up by 4 so I can feed baby before I work out). By the time night time rolls around, my energy and will power are down. Thank you Heidi for putting this together though because that being said, I am still doing better than I was before. I dont say this to justify myself - No excuses, just trying to see what is holding me up so I can plan and succeed! 2 more weeks - 3.5 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rough week with LOTS of temptations. New interval trakning on tbe treadmill helped me stay even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late to reply but I'm here now!! After gaining .8 last week I worked hard to lose that PLUS another pound!! It's crazy to think I weigh now what I weighed before having kids but my body looks nowhere as good as it did then haha!! Last week I was doing an ab workout with just shorts and a sports bra on and my 6yr old daughter said "mom, your belly looks old" hahahahaha

    Heidi, it helps that I married into an extremely healthy family so all that deep fried Louisiana goodness never really happens for me!!

    ReplyDelete