Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Weigh-In


Hey Everyone!

I am super excited to start this Ten in Six Challenge! I have loved to see the variety of people that have come together to make this happen. We all come from across the country, and all from different backgrounds and are at different places in our lives, and yet we are all joined together in one common goal!

One word of advice to give you as we start this new challenge is to stay on the wagon! We all will have times where we are motivated and feeling great, as well as times where things aren't going good and the chocolate stash in cupboard gets the best of us :) If you have a bad day or a bad week, don't give up! Just start fresh again and recommit. Just remember you are doing your body a favor! 

And as always, don't forget to weigh on with your weight on myfitnesspal. I know you are all getting this in your email but I would love to get some comments on the blog with how everyone is feeling today as we start this new challenge! I know I am feeling great! 


Heidi
10in6.blogspot.com

PS. If you are doing this for a second time or already have been using myfitness pal, please zero out your weight so we can all start fresh! Go to "weigh in" and then edit previous entries and put in your new starting weight. Thanks! 

6 comments:

  1. Alright I'm ready to stick to it this time. I lost 5 pounds in the last 6 weeks, but then gained back 2 in the week off. So I'm only down 3 overall, which isn't good enough!

    Hoping running through March Madness will help the first few weeks, and then we'll see where I am at that point. Thank you Heidi for all the work on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I zeroed out my account and ready to start again! I was only 1 POUND away last time!!!
    I guess starting off this 6 weeks while on vacation isn't the smartest thing to do haha oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting this together Heidi!

    I used my kid-free preschool time this morning to workout on our elliptical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be on again! After this last week, I really need to get back on track! Think I got my fitnesspal zeroed out so I'm good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I eat so many calories on any given day! That fitness pal app is amazing, it has put me in check for the day! Today I did stair master and treadmill, feeeeelin' the burn tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to start this again. I started out doing really good last time, but kind of messed up by week 4. I am determined to stick with it this time! Especially with summer being closer (swimsuit season - yikes!) My husband is even wanting to participate this time. YAH! Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete